What is this?
Student Lists of Demands (Newest to Oldest):
- NAISO Demands March 2022
- Transcend Demands November 2021
- APASO APIDA Demands 3_2021 (1)
- CORES & COPS MSU 10-Point Plan for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Student Demands and On-going Concerns are supported by the ICI Task Forces.
The Inclusive Campus Initiative (ICI) Task Forces are comprised of staff from Michigan State University’s Division of Student Life & Engagement along with campus partners and meet monthly to support the work of the ICI.
During our bi-monthly meetings, each of our task forces focus on a set of prioritized student demands and ongoing concerns that impact student success. Task Force #1 “Inclusive Education, Training and Programming” and Task Force #2 “Inclusive Policies and Procedures.”
The ICI Task Forces support students through:
1. Increasing communications and collaborations campuswide.
2. Following up on progress of ongoing campuswide projects and intiatives.
3. Identifying and recommending the need for additional resources.
4. Planning and implementating efforts to support student and community needs.
5. Offering guidance, advice and advocacy.