What is MAGIC?
Maximizing Academic Growth In College or MAGIC is a summer transition program for incoming MSU freshmen. This one-week program is offered twice in the summer during July. Students will be introduced to campus resources, network with MSU faculty/staff, meet life-long friends ALL before the first day of school! When students return to campus (about a month later), they are ready and prepared for the academic rigors of college life. The MAGIC program aims to prepare incoming students with the MAGIC CONFIDENCE needed to succeed in college!
Choose a week!
July 9th – 14, 2017 (Week One)
July 16th – 21, 2017 (Week Two)
What do you need to do?
- Download MAGIC 2017 application. [DEADLINE EXTENDED!!]
- Complete and return application with a $50 application (check or money order) fee to reserve your spot.
- OCAT will confirm that we have received your application via email.
- Check your email carefully for follow-up details on the MAGIC program.
- Review FAQs list here.
- Any questions, call OCAT at (517) 353-7745 or email email@example.com
Send mail to:
Office of Cultural & Academic Transitions
Michigan State University
556 East Circle Dr., Room 339
East Lansing, MI 48824
Send email to: