- Creating a remixing project?
- Working on a personal website?
- Updating your LinkedIn profile or professional web presence?
- Completing a slide presentation (PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi, etc)?
- Making a movie or short video?
- Designing a poster for a presentation, conference, or other event?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you should schedule an appointment at The Writing Center’s Multimedia Writing Center housed in the MSU Library Digital Scholarship Lab Room W201K. These are similar to regular writing center consultations, but they focus on websites, slide presentations, movies, social media, and web presence.
These consultations are available for only a limited time during November on the following dates:
Tuesday November 13 1pm-4pm
Wednesday November 14 10am-1pm
Thursday November 15 10am-1pm
Monday November 26 1pm-4pm
Tuesday November 27 10am-1pm
Wednesday November 28 1pm-4pm
You can schedule a consultation through http://msuwriting.mywconline.com (or writing.msu.edu), signing in, and clicking on the “Multimedia Writing Center” option in the dropdown menu.
All consultations for the Multimedia Writing Center will take place in the MSU Library Digital Scholarship Lab in the Library Room W201K.